For each question below, please mark your answer, Yes or No
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. I am a U.S. Citizen
2. I am a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from a college university which has been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) or, prior to establishment of ACPE, was a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
3. I possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States, or the District of Columlbia.
4. I am proficient in spoken and written English
5. I posess the equivalent of 1 year of experience at the GS-12 level which is directly related to this position.
For each of the following item(s), choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge, skill and ability. All A, B, or C answers MUST be supported with examples, explanations, or additional information in the space provided, on your resume, or included on other application materials. Failure to provide adequate information to support your answers may result in your final rating being reduced. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I am considered an expert, am consulted by others, or have provided training to others in this area.
effectively supervise subordinate staff.
Ability to effectively supervise subordinate staff.
7. Expert understanding of regulatory and quality standards pertaining to pharmacy.
8. Skill in managing people or programs.
9. Ability to communicate orally and in writing to persuade and influence clinical and management decisions.
Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) for each of the following items to identify which of the following descriptions applies to you.
1. Are you are a current permanent VA employee?A. Yes
2. Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
3. Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in you being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.