Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Clinical Psychologist- Local Recovery Coordinator
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
1. Are you claiming Veteran’s Preference? For more information on Veterans' Preference, please visit http://www.opm.gov/veterans/html/vetsinfo.asp. If so, please include in your application, Standard Form SF-15, Application for 10-Point Preference, and supporting documents.A. YES
The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
2. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).A. Yes
3. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association.A. Yes
4. Do you possess a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes, I currently possess a full, current, and unrestricted license.
The following items are related to the eligibility requirements for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
5. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
6. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
7. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
8. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Nurse efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
9. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
10. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or OF-612) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Transcript Reminder - You are highly encouraged to submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) or an appropriate course listing with your application.