Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at Common Hiring Authorities. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50's or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service. Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Current Department of Defense Employee - I am currently employed in the Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, etc) as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (Will show a 1 in Block 34 of SF-50). Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
3. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements. Note: Ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans' questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire.A. Yes
4. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee in the competitive service, but I am NOT now. Note: Your resume MUST include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) - I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
7. I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you meet the basic requirements for this position (Note- Experience/Education MUST be substantiated in your resume. Failure to provide the required information will render you not eligible for consideration. If using education to qualify, you are encouraged to submit an official or unofficial transcript.):A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-04 level or pay band in Federal Service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector that demonstrates providing administrative or clerical support to a manager or group of individuals to include general office management; preparing and receiving correspondence, verifying data, and/or using office automation equipment to generate a variety of documents?
The following section is used to determine your typing proficiency required for this position. Please respond yes or no to the following questions. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS SECTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
2. I can type at least 40 words per minute.
KNOWLEDGE OF ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
3. Research and analyze department process requirements to improve effectiveness, efficiency of work performance.
4. Input data to track newly reported personnel.
5. Maintain training records of department personnel to ensure command requirements are met.
6. Serve as a travel administrator for submission of travel authorizations and vouchers.
SKILL IN UTILIZING OFFICE AUTOMATION SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, TOOLS, AND TECHNIQUES
7. Extract critical staffing and workload data to determine personnel requirements.
8. Produce reports to display data in various formats as requested.
9. Summarize relevant information from electronic files and documents to assist the supervisor in responding to inquiries.
10. Archive electronic documents to maintain an organized and accessible computerized database.
SKILL IN ORAL COMMUNICATION
11. Present staffing data to external and internal customers (management teams and contractors) to ensure timely notification of sick calls.
12. Make arrangements (e.g. space for meetings, agendas, and notification of participants) for meetings to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
13. Serve as secretary to the Director in the absence of the secretary providing additional department support.
14. Receive and respond to telephone calls to determine the nature of the call.
15. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.