1. Are you a Current Full-Time Technician of the 177th FIghter Wing (FW). Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
2. Are you a Currnt Full-Time Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard. (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes.
3. Are you a current member of the NJANG? (National Guard Membership is required for this position. Applicants that do not have any military service are ineligible)A. Yes
4. This position requires a minimum rank of SSgt/E-5 and a maximum rank of TSgt/E-6. Please indicate your current rank?A. SSgt/E-5
5. Employment into this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard in the following military specialty code: 3S0X1. Do you have the required AFSC?A. Yes
6. This positon requires a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance?A. Yes
7. Do you have administrative or clerical experince, education, or training which demonstrates the candidate's ability to perform the duties of the position. Experience using computer and automation systems.A. Yes
8. Are you a high school graduate or the equivalent may be substituted for 3 months of specialized experience.?A. Yes
9. Do you have 24 months experience, education, or training involving the administering, delivering, maintaining, advising, and adapting basic concepts, principles and theories of Human Resources to the unique organization, management and mission requirements.A. Yes.
10. Do you have education in schools above the high school level may be substituted for experience on the basis of one academic year of study (i.e. 36 weeks of substantially full time study, or 30 semester hours, or the equivalent) for 12 months of the required experience. (Applicants must provide copy of transcripts in order to receive this credit.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
11. ABILITY to converse with functional manager, advise commanders, customes, lower graded personnel or lower echelons.
12. KNOWLEDGE of military human resources policies, rules, guidelins, insturctions, etc to understand the assigned program(s).
13. KNOWLEDGE of overall requirements, objectives, practices and peculiarities of the assigned program area.
14. ABILITY to plan, organize work, administer, meet deadlines, gather, analyze data/products, and summarize facts in order to determine adequacy and/or deficiencies of assigned programs.
15. KNOWLEDGE of the mission and the unit is essential in order to provide required support consistent with mission objectives and to coordinate with managers, supervisors, members, customers, dependents, and other offices on human resouces issues.
16. KNOWLEDGE of automated systems, personal computers, and software employed in the assigned program area to utilize the systems in developing reports, correspondence and to extract data.
17. Did you provide the required documents listed below with your application?
Current resume addressing the Specialized Experience.
Scann all required documents listed below under "OTHER"
Current valid driver's license
DD214 for applicants who are separated from miltary service.
Documentation that show you hold a secret clearance
Other branches of military service mus provide equivalent military information: Current Military Rank, Career Codes, ASVAB Scores etc.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION