Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary; however we cannot process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 823290
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (11-11) you will accept. The grade level equates to the General Schedule (GS) salary for this position http://www.opm.gov/oca/12tables/html/dcb.asp. Candidates are considered separately for each grade level. If you are determined qualified for the position and rank high enough among the best qualified candidates to be referred for the potential selection, you will be considered only for the grade level(s) you choose.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about this opportunity vacancy.
If you have selected "Newspaper" or "Other", please provide name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
The occupational speciality will be selected for you if there is only one. Otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience. Job related experience is experience acquired while working in a specific field or occupation.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Do you possess one year of specialized experiences equivalent to the GS-09 level in federal service? Specialized experience is defined as: Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems, such as, Microsoft Office; knowledge of administrative and management rules and regulations; Customer Service and support skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people; ability to maintain an office and work independently; manage calendar of high level manager, such as, President,Vice President or CEO.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Plans, develops, and coordinates administrative and management functions and operations
3. Prepares reports and briefings, all forms of correspondence, messages, statistical reports, etc., in draft and final versions for public delivery and/or publication
4. Develops schedules, pre-briefs and answers specific questions pertaining to events and activities
5. Uses a variety of automated data processing equipment to prepare detailed and complex charts, graphs and narrative material
6. Develop and maintains the Bureau's long-range calendar
7. Responsible for managing the operational schedule and directs the administrative operations of the Deputy Director's Office.
8. Manage all administrative functions (i.e. escorting visitors, answering telephone, operational schedules, etc) of the office of the Bureau Chief
9. Focal point for the receipt and review of incoming tasks, projects, correspondence and other communications
10. Serves as liaison between the office and officials of other government agencies, such as, Homeland Security, United Nations, etc.
11. Understand the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar