Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50’s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service (will show a 1 in box 34 of SF-50) or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume must include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Note: If you are responding yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements.A. Yes
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee (Tenure 1 or 2 in block 24 of your SF-50) in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in block 34) who 1) previously attained career status - OR- is a veterans' preference eligible and served at least one day as a career conditional employee - OR - 3) separated from civil service as a career-conditional employee within the past three years. I am NOT a current permanent federal employee. Note: Your resume must include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. PPP Military Spouse - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0343-14 MANAGEMENT ANALYST.
For each task in the following group, select the ONE statement that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.A- I do not have experience or demonstrated capability in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
2. Oversee civilian and/or military total force resource requirements for the organization.
3. Analyze manpower reports to provide information for incorporation into budget proposals.
4. Conduct manpower studies on projects to determine how to meet goals/objectives.
5. Explain how you have developed new approaches and methodologies to identify alternative manpower resources.
6. Track civilian and/or military personnel billets in personnel information systems.
7. Explain how you developed strategies to assess workforce capabilities.
8. Analyze workforce capabilities to project future training needs.
9. Explain how you implemented workforce planning strategies to support organizational goals.
10. Advise organizational leaders in the shaping of workforce management strategies.
11. Assess manning levels to ensure workforce is sufficient to meet workload demands.
12. Develop and provide policy guidance pertaining to fiscal and management matters.
13. Analyze work schedules to estimate workforce scheduling requirements.
14. Assess requests for manpower/resources to determine the most efficient allocation.
15. Analyze project or program plans to report on manpower or other resource requirements.
16. Analyze the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals.
17. Develop knowledge management strategies for an organization to meet command mission requirements.
18. Evaluate proposed changes in operating procedures for impact to activity programs.
19. Use qualitative or quantitative methods for the assessment of program effectiveness.
20. Develop budget requests to justify the funding of programs.
21. Formulate financial forecasts to develop program financial plans.
22. Monitor program operations to determine the need for reallocation of resources.
23. Analyze budget information to determine program effectiveness.
24. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.