Grant Monitoring Specialist
Vacancy ID: 824053 Announcement Number: COPS-13-023 (DC) MPP USAJOBS Control Number: 335544400Occupational/Assessment Questions:
For each KSA, choose the statement from the Level Descriptions that best describes your experience and/or training in that task. Select only one letter for each task and if you wish, explain in further detail your experience and/or training related to each KSA.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing this task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I have supervised performance of this task or is normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
1. Ability to communicate effectively in order to prepare and convey information on and indivdual and group basis.
2. Ability to plan and execute work independently and in a team environment.
3. Ability to utilize various automated systems to collet and analyze data for compliance resolution.
4. Ability to meet and deal with high level officials.
5. Knowledge of grant administration rules, policies, and regulations.