The Vacancy Identification Number is: 824614
If you are not entitled to veteran's preference, mark "No preference claimed." Except for disabled veterans, (1) those who entered active duty on or after October 15, 1976, and before September 8, 1980, must have an authorized campaign badge; OR, (2) those who enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty (through means other than enlistment) on or after October 14, 1982, must have (a) completed at least 24 months of continuous, active duty service AND have served in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR, (b) have served at least one day during the period for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR (b) have served at least one day during the period of 08/02/90 through 01/02/92 AND have 24 months of continuous, active duty service, or been a reservist activated during that period. Persons who returned from military service at the rank of major, lieutenant commander, or higher are not entitled to veteran's preference except as disabled veterans.
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the "Benefits/Other" section for additional information and instructions.
1. From the descriptions below, select the letter that corresponds to the statement that most accurately describes your experience as it directly relates to this position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-11 level providing advice on information system for an assigned HR program and applying HR policies, processes, methods, and specific IT operations to maintain information systems.
For each of the following tasks, choose the statement from the Level Descriptions list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
2. Utilize metric/statistical analysis to provide detailed analysis and recommendations to management officials.
3. Manage projects effectively utilizing resources to achieve planned measurable outcomes.
4. Lead and coordinate analyses of organizational structures, business processes, resource requirements, performance measures and evaluation criteria.
5. Utilize knowledge of program evaluation methodologies and techniques to conduct agency research, design appropriate review and coverage protocols and instruments.
6. Develop detailed policy recommendations based upon research of existing processes or researched best practices.
7. Conduct substantive research which requires identifying the appropriate sources and using a variety of resources.
8. Interpret regulations, and apply new methods to resolve complex and intricate, controversial or unprecedented issues and problems as they arise.
9. Make recommendations for solutions to major problems arising in connection with policies, programs, and objectives, and coordinating the solutions.
10. Work with legal requirements and constraints that affect the planning and management of information technology systems.
11. Analyze automated system to build system requirements for end-users.
12. Analyze system design to develop and recommend solutions for flaws found.
13. Develop and implement plans to automate a manual system.
14. Manage and create web sites and collaborative efforts using SharePoint 2010.
15. Manage and create relational databases
16. Express complex technical ideas in a concise, clear and organized manner in writing.
17. Inform, advise, persuade, and present findings to, and make recommendations to senior level officials.
18. Prepare written analyses of feasibility studies, proposals and current requirements and uses this information to forecast future IT needs.