Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 14.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Quality Program Specialist, GS-0301-14.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the Federal service developing and implementing quality management principles and processes for a program; applying qualitative and/or qualitative methods to assess the effectiveness/efficiency of a program; conducting program quality assessments or studies; retrieving data for reports using a Quality Management System; and negotiating and/or consulting with program managers to implement recommendations/changes to enhance quality objectives for a program area.
2. Do you possess an American Society for Quality (ASQ) certificate?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Ensure quality provisions are developed and implemented for a Program.
4. Provide policy guidance and advice to office managers on quality management techniques and practices for core program areas.
5. Monitor program quality indicators designed to prevent ineffective work practices and adhere to regulations and policies.
6. Consult with program staff to develop meaningful and effective quality program objectives.
7. Develop sampling techniques and/or reporting procedures in identifying problem areas or inherent weakness in a program's work processes and procedures.
8. Analyze adverse program quality trends or conditions and initiate corrective action.
9. Design studies to assess business processes and procedures of a program.
10. Develop creative and innovative quality business practices for key program offices.
11. Analyze quality techniques and best practice models to resolve a program's customer service issues.
12. Develop indicators to provide objective evidence of the effectiveness of quality procedures and controls within a program area.
13. Negotiate with program managers on ways to implement recommended procedural changes and requirements.
14. Facilitate meetings with senior program managers to discuss quality management policy issues.
15. Provide interpretations of the laws, regulations, and policies affecting a program.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form