Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 00.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the Basic Qualifications for Consumer Safety Officer, AD-0696-00.A. I have successfully completed a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree: that included at least 30 semester hours in one or a combination of the following: biological sciences, chemistry, pharmacy, physical sciences, food technology, nutrition, medical science, engineering, epidemiology, veterinary medical science, or related scientific fields that provided knowledge directly related to consumer safety officer work. The 30 semester hours can include up to 8 semester hours in statistics, or course work that included the principles, theory, or practical application of computers or computer programming. Or a Combination of education and experience -- courses consisting of at least 30 semester hours in the fields of study described in A above, plus appropriate experience or additional education.
2. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and meets the Additional Qualification Requirements for AD-0696-00.A. I have one year of specialized experience which includes but is not limited to: experience in consumer safety; participating in the management and direction of field operations consisting of investigational, compliance/enforcement, analytical and administrative components.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have no education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Senior level experience that demonstrates the ability to manage a scientific and regulatory program.
4. Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships among people and organizations with diverse interests and/or opinions, such as industry, professional, public health or consumer organizations with diverse interests and/or opinions, such as industry, professional, public health or consumer organizations, media, other federal, state or local agencies, foreign governments and Members of Congress.
5. Managerial experience at the senior level which demonstrates strong leadership abilities in planning, implementing, executing and evaluating multidisciplinary activities of significant scope and effect.
From the descriptions below, select the one that best describes your experience.
6. Training, professional development, and outside professional activities that provide evidence of initiative, resourcefulness and potential for effective job performance at a senior level and honors, awards, or other recognition for performance or contributions related to the position.A. I possess competencies associated with this Desired Qualification.