Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Psychologist (Mood Team Program)
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
1. I am a current, permanent employee of the Minneapolis VA Health Care System.A. Yes
The following section is used to identify basic requirements for this vacancy.
2. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
3. I am proficient in spoken and written English. [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]A. Yes
4. I have attained a Doctoral Degree (Psy.D, Ph.D, Ed.d) in psychology from an APA accredited graduate program.A. Yes
5. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.A. Yes
6. I am eligible for, or currently hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, or US Commonwealth.A. Yes
7. Please indicate your veteran status by selecting the appropriate response below.A. I am a disabled Veteran with a service-connected disability of 10% or more. As described under 5 U.S.C. 2108(2).
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
8. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or VAF 10-2850C) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)