Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you a current Food and Drug Administration (FDA) employees with competitive status only? Competitive status refers to employees who are serving on a career or career conditional appointment.
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 09.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Project Specialist, GS-301-9.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-07 grade level in the Federal service which include performing administrative duties that involve the drug review process, drafting correspondence to drug companies and other responsibilities that accompany submission of drug applications for review.
2. Are you a current status employee with the FDA/CDER/OUDLC serving on a career/career conditional competitive service appointment?A. Yes, I am a current status employee with the FDA/CDER/OUDLC serving on a career/career conditional competitive service appointment.
3. Do you have specialized experience that is equivalent to at least the GS-07 grade level in the Federal Government which includes performing administrative duties that involves planning special projects and arranging complex meetings.A. Yes, I have at least (1) year of specialized experience performing administrative duties that involves planning special projects and arranging complex meetings.
For each task in the following group choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Plans special projects on topics related to the Organization.
5. Provides decision on controversial and complex issues within purview to support organization.
6. Allocates resources to achieve objectives of the organization.
7. Identifies appropriate resources to gather and supply information needed for projects.
8. Researches records and consolidates information to provide to requested parties.
9. Assist in planning and arranging complex meetings at multiple locations to assure facilities and audiovisual.
10. Apprises supervisor of continuing activities and progress.
11. Responds to questions and personally answers routine requests to provide information.
12. Provide necessary explanation on projects.
13. Writes information on documents that articulate the supervisor's views on a subject.
14. Creates, and drafts letters and other correspondence for special projects.
15. Extrapolates and develop data for special projects for the office.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
16. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.