Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 827314
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediatley. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility and basic requirements. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
1. Are you a Citizen of the United States?
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English are required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d)?
3. Have you completed a full 4 years course of study at an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's degree?
4. Do you poses three years of experience in a related field which demonstrated the basic knowledge, skills and abilities that include basic knowledge of medical/scientific terminology; basic knowledge of psychology; knowledge of materials such as plastics, composites, metals, and leather which are commonly used in fabrication; ability to use hand and power tool, and ability to communicate in writing?
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
5. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. YES, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job you list:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) you must submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) or an appropriate course listing with your application.