In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(c), no person shall not be appointed to a position in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) unless the person is a citizen of the United States.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States?A. Yes
The Psychologist must:
(a) Have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed. AND
(b) Have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA. Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.
2. Please select the ONE statement below that best describes your education to meet the basic requirements for this position.A. I have a doctoral degree in psychology from an accredited graduate program which is consistent with this assignment AND have successfully completed an accredited psychology internship training program
The Psychologist must have a current, full, active and unrestricted licensed to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the United States or in the District of Columbia.
3. Do you hold a current, full and unrestricted license to practice as a Psychologist?A. Yes
Please identify the issuing state and license number for all licenses held.
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
4. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one answer for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Knowledge of, and ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
6. Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
7. The ability to administer and interpret psychological, vocational, and educational tests.
Please choose the answer below that best describes your current employment.
8. Please choose the statement below that applies to you.A. I am a current, permanent employee of VA Montana Health Care System.
Location of VA
Name and location of federal agency
VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference. (If claiming veteran's preference, documentation must be included with your application, DD214 etc)
9. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for Veterans preference.
10. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.