1. Are you a Current Full Time Technician of the 177th Fighter WIng? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
2. Are you a Current Full-Time Techncian of the New Jersey Air National GUard? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
3. Are you a current member or willing to become a member of the NJANG. (National Guard membership is required for this position. Applicants that do not have any military service are ineligible.)A. I am a current member of the NJANG.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of SSgt/E-5 and a maximum rank of MSgt/E-7. Please indicate your current rank.A. SSgt/E-5
5. Employment in this postiion requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military postiion. Are you currently assigned to a compatible military position in the following Must Have AFSC: 1C451 level or higher?A. Yes
6. This position has a minimum requirement the applicant is J-TAC Qualified. Are you J-TAC Qualified. Applicant must provide a copy of Form 8 with application to verify JTAC qualified.A. Yes
7. This position requires a Secret Clearance. Do you have a secret clearance? Applicant must provide documentation to verify they poscess a secret clearance.A. Yes
8. Do you have experience, education, or training that involves the knowledge of the needs of communications users. Experience using computer and automation systems.A. Yes
9. Do you have 36 months expereince that demonstrates a combination of specialized communications knowledge at management level.A. Yes
10. Have you successfully completed undergraduate study from an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months of experience. The education must have been in fields directly related to the type of the position. Applicants must provide copy of transcripts with their application in order received this credit.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
11. ABILITY to interpret and translate policy from higher organizational levels and develop local policy and implementing instructions.
12. Knowledge of a wide range of technical methods in the detailed performance characteristics of specific telecommunications equipment systems, networking and transmission media.
13. KNOWLEDGE and experience with applications of existing and planned technology to communications requirements, equipment interoperability and compatibility, and the methods and techniques for systems and services to accomplish information data transfer.
14. KNOWLEDGE and understanding of the technical theory of electronic communications and multi-band antenna, High Performance Waveform (HPW) and broadband satellite principles, practices, procedures, policies, standards, and operational and safety requirements.
15. Did you provide the required documents listed below with your application?
Current Resume addressing the Specialized Experience
Scan all required documents listed below under "OTHER"
Current driver's license
DD214 for applicants who are separated from military service
Other branches of military service must provide equivalent military information: Current Military Rank, career codes, ASVAB Scores etc.
Note: APPLICATION DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE OR INSUFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
FORM 8 indicatng you have are JTAC Qualified.A. Yes