Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience.
1. Are you a United States Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you a current VA Salt Lake City HCS employee?A. Yes
3. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.
NOTICE: Your responses to the following questionnaire WILL be verified against all uploaded documents for this vacancy announcement. Failure to provide supporting information and/or documentation may result in a lower score or even being rated as ineligible for the position.
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about basic requirements, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledge, skills and abilities) related to this position. NOTE: If you are faxing your application and filling out the 1203-FX form, you may notice that the numbering restarts here with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form, please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section of the form.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?
The following questions pertain to your licensure and/or certification. Note: The Psychologist must hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States, or the District of Columbia
3. Are you licensed or certified by a state to practice psychology at the doctoral level?
The following questions pertain to your degree in Psychology and psychology internship training program. You must have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). AND have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.
4. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from an accredited college or university whose curriculum in psychology is approved at the time of your graduation by the American Psychological Association (APA)? (TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED)
5. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?
6. For GS-12: Do you have at least one additional year of experience as a Psychologist equivalent to the next lower grade level?A. Yes
7. For GS-13: Do you have at least one additional year of experience as a Psychologist equivalent to the next lower grade level?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
8. Knowledge of, and ability to apply, a wide range of professional psychological theories and assessment methods to a variety of patient populations.
9. Ability to develop coherent treatment strategies.
10. Ability to incorporate new clinical procedures.
11. Knowledge of, and ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
12. Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
13. Knowledge of clinical research literature.
14. Do you have experience providing treatment to clients that were dually diagnosed with a serious mental illness and substance abuse issues?
15. Do you have experience providing individual and group psychotherapy?
16. Do you have experience independently conducting psychological testing?
17. Do you have experience working with the homeless population?A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
18. My responses to the above supplemental questionnaire for this vacancy announcement are supported and included in my uploaded documents (e.g. application forms, resume and/or transcripts).