Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50’s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service (will show a 1 in box 34 of SF-50) or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume must include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Note: If you are responding yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements.A. Yes
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee (Tenure 1 or 2 in block 24 of your SF-50) in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in block 34) who 1) previously attained career status - OR- is a veterans' preference eligible and served at least one day as a career conditional employee - OR - 3) separated from civil service as a career-conditional employee within the past three years. I am NOT a current permanent federal employee. Note: Your resume must include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. PPP Military Spouse - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0346-14 SUPERVISORY LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Manage process to develop and document new or changed operations/procedures to improve logistic support time.
3. Determine impact of planned or newly accepted programs/projects on logistic management operations.
4. Represent the organization to external agencies by explaining logistic operations and requirements.
5. Analyze conflicts affecting logistic support, and provide recommendations for resolution.
6. Develop logistical operating policies and procedures that are incompliance with governmental agencies (e.g. Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency, General Services Administration, etc.) and Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) Instructions and directives.
7. Integrate Federal Department of Defense and USUHS requirements into a university system for property accountability.
8. Prepare reports, listings and other information from equipment accountability computer programs that are in compliance with Federal and local requirements.
9. Ensure that procedures are in place to establish criteria and to properly identify accountable items received via purchase orders or through inter-governmental transfers.
10. Allocate resources and functional support within program funding or budget limitations.
11. Define required support structure to meet program requirements and objectives.
12. Review and monitor program effectiveness to meet organizational objectives.
13. Analyze program requirements (e.g., manpower, supplies, equipment, and services) to sustain operational readiness.
14. Ensure that processes and safeguards are in place to ensure proper accountability when disposing of excess items.
15. Maintain a system for review of excess property listings to provide an avenue to obtain these types of properties.
16. Direct the preparation of requests for government bills of lading for shipping material and converting commercial bills of lading to government bills of lading when appropriate.
17. Coordinate operations between the organizational branches to ensure incoming equipment is properly inspected and services prior to issue.
18. Ensure subordinate supervisors develop equity of performance standards and performance rating techniques for their employees.
19. Approve selections for non-supervisory position within a division or department of the organization.
20. Evaluate performance of supervisory personnel for both annual performance ratings and merit promotion purposes.
21. Resolving grievances and individual employee grievances to support organizational cohesion.
22. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.