Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Choose 001 Merit Promotion if you have not held a permanent position at the grade level(s) posted in this vacancy announcement.
Choose 002 - Reassignment or Non-Competitive Promotion if on a permanent basis, you currently hold or have previously held a position at the grade level(s) posted on this vacancy announcement and the position had promotion potential to the GS-12 grade level or above.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
For statements 1-2 below, please select the response that best describes your experience and/or education. Select only one answer. You must respond to each question.
1. Your response to the question below will determine if you qualify for the position of Administrative Management Specialist, GS-11. If you meet more than one choice, select the response that describes the highest level of experience/education that you possess. You must fully meet the description in the response to select it.A. I have 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 level in the Federal Service by the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.
2. Your response to the question below will determine if you qualify for the position of Administrative Management Specialist, GS-12. You must fully meet the description in the response to select it.A. I have 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 level in the Federal Service by the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.
Please answer yes or no to statements 3-4 below. Your response will determine if you meet the time-in-grade requirements for this position. You must respond to each statement.
3. I have 52 weeks at the GS-09 grade level or above in the Federal Service within 30 days of the announcement closing date.A. Yes
4. I have 52 weeks at the GS-11 grade level or above in the Federal Service within 30 days of the announcement closing date.A. Yes
Your response to the statement below will determine if you are eligible for non-competitive referral.
5. Please select the appropriate response from the list below.A. I am currently serving a permanent position at the GS-12 grade level or above in the Federal Service.
Your response to the statement below will determine if you meet the area of consideration.
6. I am a current (career or career-conditional) federal employee with the Food and Drug Administration within the Baltimore/Washington commute area.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Note: Submission of this electronic questionnaire is certification that all responses are true to the best of your knowledge. Materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements or representations are subject to disciplinary action.
7. Make recommendations pertaining to administrative practices and improving administrative operations.
8. Develop alternative approaches to existing practices, procedures, reports, or policies.
9. Compile administrative data into a wide variety of reports.
10. Maintain statistical data for budget tracking and forecasting.
11. Develop and utilize databases to maintain information.
12. Analyze procedural problems dealing with written guidelines, work methods, and procedures regarding administrative practices and recommend solutions.
13. Negotiate with staff, management, employees, and outside entities to perform day-to-day and/or ad hoc administrative tasks or assignments.
14. Reconcile expenditure records or reports.
15. Manage obligations incurred, expenditures and availability of funds.
16. Prepare and analyze various administrative management and financial reports.
17. Advise and/or train staff on administrative management matters.
18. Interpret administrative guidelines.
19. Prepare written correspondence, documents, briefings, or reports.
20. Present decisions, conclusions, findings and/or recommendations on projects.