1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to the Program Analyst (International) GS-12 position.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 in the Federal service that included providing advice on food safety and cosmetic regulations and/or policies affecting international issues (i.e. import and export, trade, emergency response, inspections, etc.); performing program management responsibilities including planning, evaluating and monitoring of such programs; and participating in internal team projects related to international food/cosmetic safety issues.
2. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to the Program Analyst (International) GS-13 position.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal service that included providing technical advice on food safety and cosmetic regulations, policies, and procedures affecting international issues (i.e. import and export, trade, emergency response, inspections, etc.); performing program management responsibilities including planning, evaluating and monitoring of such programs; and representing an agency in internal and external task forces or workgroups dealing with international food/cosmetic safety issues.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Conduct scientific reviews of international documents.
4. Provide advice on import and export safety issues related to food safety and cosmetics.
5. Provide advice on trade matters for programs and/or projects.
6. Analyze new legislation, regulations, and policies to determine their effect on internal policies and procedures.
7. Develop detailed plans, goals, and objectives for the long-range implementation of a program.
8. Develop criteria for evaluating a program.
9. Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of an international program.
10. Identify issues and challenges facing a program and recommending solutions for a program.
11. Serve as a contracting representative on administrative contracts and task orders.
12. Develop schedule of deliverables and statement of work.
13. Monitor contract performance to ensure goals are being met with established timeframes.
14. Resolve concerns associated with public health and trade of safe food and cosmetics.
15. Conduct outreach activities related to food safety.
16. Formulate and/or lead committees and workgroups related to international activities.
17. Collaborate with managers and program officials on the implementation of actions required in order to meet compliance issues.
18. Develop new policies and policies in response to new regulatory requirements.
19. Prepare reports and papers on program activities.
20. Conduct literature searches, synthesis of information to compile data and present to management.