1. I am currently a degree seeking student at an accredited college, university or school, enrolled at least half-time and in good academic standing or I have received a notice of acceptance for enrollment. (You are required to submit a copy of your transcript or notice of acceptance.)A. Yes
2. I will meet the course requirements for my degree program
3. The U.S Fish and Wildlife Service, National Wildlife Refuge System policy requires that employees who operate motorized vehicles be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver's license. If selected, I meet or will meet this requirement by the time I report to work.A. Yes
4. From the responses below, select the letter corresponding to the statement that most clearly and accurately describes your basic level of experience and/or education. Select only one letter.
5. From the responses below, select the letter corresponding to the statement that most clearly and accurately describes your basic level of experience and/or education. Select only one letter.
Thank you for your interest in completing the Occupational Questionnaire. Your responses to this questionnaire, in conjunction with the other portions of your completed application, will be evaluated in making preliminary screening decisions for the Student Trainee (Biological Science Support) positions. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification. Additional steps in the selection process are designed to verify your stated level of experience and capability.
For task statements (Questions 6 thru 21), choose the response below that best describes your experience, training and/or education.
6. Repaired barbed wire fences.
7. Operated push lawn mowers.
8. Operated powered lawn mowers.
9. Operated weed whips.
10. Participated in gathering biological or similar data.
11. Recorded biological or similar data.
12. Performed routine maintenance on public use areas i.e., parking lot, visitor center.
13. Cleaned storage areas.
14. Operated wheeled farm or agricultural equipment or implements.
15. Completed a term paper or essay
16. Made an oral presentation
17. Led a group discussion
18. Involved in a person-to-person communication.
19. Used word processing software on a computer
20. Completed outdoor skills workshop (such as horseback ricking, ATVs, field dressing, building a successful wildlife habitat, etc.)
21. Completed a school sponsored course that provided hands on experience with plants and wildlife
22. Active membership in organizations aimed towards outdoor experiences
23. I have assured my resume/application contains all of the information listed under the Section titled: "Required Resume/Application Information."A. Yes
24. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included as part of my application packet is true, correct, complete, and made in good faith. I understand that false or fraudulent information in or attached to my application packet may be grounds for not hiring me or firing me after I begin work, and may be punishable by fine or imprisonment. I also understand that any information I submit may be investigated.