Are you currently a Full-Time Excepted Technician of the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG)?(Temporary Technicians excluded).A. Yes.
Are you a current member of the NJNG? (Note: National Guard Membership is required for this position). (Temporary Technicians included.)A. Yes
3. This position requiress minimum rank SFC/E-7 and a maximum rank CW2/W2. Please indicate your current rank.A. SFC/E-7
4. Employment in this position requires concurrent militay assignment of a compatible military position in the New jersey National GUard (NJNG. Are you currently assigned to a complatible military position in the NJARNG of one of the following CMFl 91, 92 MOS: 88M/N/Z for Enlisted or CMF: 91 MOS: 882A, 920A for Warrant Officer?A. Yes
5. Do you nave experience, education, or training which has provided the applicant with a knowledge of equipment maintenance work, or skill in reading engineer drawings and specifications, using test instruments, making computations, and keeping records. Experience using computer and automation systems.A. Yes
6. Do you have 24 months experience in applying principles, concepts, and methods of equipment, facility , or service operations sufficient in designing projects or planning assignments?A. Yes.
7. Do you have a maximum of 12 months of a required experience may be substituted by successfull completion of undergraduate study in an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months og experience. The education must have been in fields directly related ot the type of work of the position. (i.e. Engineering or Industrial Technology, Construction etc.)
If using education to qualify for this position OR education is a MANDATORY requirement to meet qualifications, you MUST submit copies of college transcripts along with your application/resume prior to the closing date of the vacancy. If selected for the position, prior to your appointment, you will be required to request certified official transcripts be sent directly from the college or university that identify each course, the college or university, semester or quarter hours earned and grade.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
8. ABILITY to coordinate scheduling between customer's and producers.
9. ABILITY to plan and coordinate work of frequently changing work assignments.
10. KNOWLEDGE of an organization that produces a number of services or end products.
11. Did you remember to include the following documents. (Scan all required documents behind/with resume)
Current Valid Driver's License
ANG/Air Force; Current Records on Individual Personnel
ARNG/Army: Current Personnel Qualifications Report (PQR)
DD214: for applicants who are separated from military service. This includes anyone who is no longer in the military.
Other Branches of Military Service must provide documentation that provides military personal information that will provide current military rank, ASVAB Scores, Clearance level, Etc.
Application determined to be incomplete, incorrect or insufficient upon initial review will not receive further consideration.A. Yes