The following question pertains to your eligibility status. NOTICE: Your responses to the following questionnaire will be verified against all uploaded documents for this vacancy announcement. Failure to provide supporting information and/or documentation may result in a lower score or even being rated as ineligible for the position.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
3. Do you possess a master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from a program approved by the Commission of Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) OR Did you graduate from a nationally accredited program conferring a comparable mental health degree as in Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology or Psychiatry? NOTE: All additional coursework taken to be accepted for Marriage and Family Therapy licensure must come from a nationally accredited program in one of the above areas. NOTE: A doctoral degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from a COAMFTE approved program is considered to be a comparable mental health degree.A. Yes
The following question pertains to your licensure. Persons hired or reassigned to work as a Marriage and Family Therapist in Veterans Health Administration (VHA) must hold a full, valid and unrestricted independent license to independently practice Marriage and Family Therapy in a State.
4. Do you possess a full, valid and unrestricted independent license to independently practice Marriage and Family in a State?A. Yes
5. Do you possess the specialized experience?A. Yes
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.