1. I understand this is a temporary appointment not to exceed 1039 hours (approximately 6 months). Please select A or B to indicate if you are willing to accept a temporary appointment.A. Yes, I am willing to accept a temporary appointment.
2. This position requires the ability to do the work of a Laborer WG-3502-03 without more than normal supervision. From the descriptions below, please choose the best response to describe your ability to perform the work of a Laborer. You must document your experience in your resume. Select only one response. Do not leave the response code blank.
THE RESUME OR APPLICATION MATERIALS YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS POSITION MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
For each task listed below, select the statement from A through E that best describes your level of experience and/or training. Select only one letter for each task. If you select multiple responses or leave any question blank, your score will be negatively impacted. Do not over-state or under-state your experience and/or training. Your responses must be supported by your resume.A- I know little or nothing about this.
3. Move furniture with or without assistance.
4. Remove and set signs both outdoors and indoors.
5. Paint picnic tables, signs, or similar items using basic painting techniques.
6. Trim trees and shrubbery using light hand tools.
7. Pick up litter on camp or park grounds.
8. Clean fire pits on camp or park grounds.
9. Perform janitorial duties for indoor or outdoor facilities.
10. Complete work assignments as scheduled.
11. Review completed work to assure that production and quality standards are met.
12. Follow written instructions for a series of tasks.
13. Follow verbal instructions for a series of tasks.
14. Operate heavy power equipment such as lawn mowers or portable snow blowers to maintain buildings, grounds, roads, trails, etc.
15. Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, lawn edging equipment to maintain buildings, grounds, roads, trails, etc.
16. Move heavily loaded wheelbarrows and hand trucks.
17. Maintain heavy type power mowers by adjusting blades, cleaning and oiling.
18. Load and unload supplies and materials from trucks, trailers, dollies, etc.
19. Dig ditches and trenches with pick and shovel where soil is hard and compact.
20. Cut heavy trees with axe or chain saw.
21. Stack heavy logs, lumber, and sacks of cement.
22. As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.