1. Are you currently a Full TIme Excepted Technician of the 177th Fighter Wing (FW)? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
2. Are you currently a Current Ful-Time Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard (NJANG)? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
3. Are you currently a member or willing to become a member of the New Jersey Air National Guard (NJANG)? (Temporary Technicians Included)A. Yes
4. This position requires a minimum grade of A1C/E-3 and a maximum grade of MSgt/E-7. Please indicate your current grade.A. A1C/E-3 or SrA/E-4
5. Employment in this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG). Are you currently assigned to a compatible military position of the follwoing AFSC: 2A3X4.A. Yes.
6. This position requires a secret clearance. Do you have a secret clearance?A. Yes.
7. Do you have experience or training which demonstrates the applicants knowledge of electronic theories and practices to identify, isolate and repair malfunctions in one or more complex integrated systems where knowledge of the entire system is necessary to interpret error data and trace back through a number of units of the system to locate deficiencies. Through knowledge of principles of digital an analog circuits, electro-mechanical devices, solid state devices, digital techniques, synchro/servo operation and integrated circuit theory. Ability to interpret and trace schematics, logic and wiring diagrams and use a wide variety of test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).A. Yes.
8. Do you have 18 months experience or training in utilizing principles, basic functions and application of theory of electronic integrated systems equipment.A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
9. Knowledge of electronic theories and practices of integrated electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, optical, and mechanic systems of such applications as digital or analong computers, digital display devices which enables the incumbent to understand and predict the effects of subsystem malfunctions on the total function system.
10. Knowledge of the used of mathematics including trigonometry, to calculate power relationships, signal phasing, etc.
11. Knowledge of the integrated electronics systems and the interaction of th complete avionic multi-system complex on the F-16, f-22, f-3, A10 aircraft.
12. Knowledge of the technology and practices which integrate the components of the systems which integrate the components of the systems into a total functional system to determine methods of repair where extremely complex relationships exist among numerous inter-connected units and control circuits not only within the individual control systems but between them as well and of mathematics including algebra and basic trigonometric functions.
13. Skill in the set up and operation of computer controlled Portable Automated Test Station (PATS), Joint Service Electronic Combat System Tester (JSECST), and test stands, oscilloscopes (dual trace, storage, digitized) spectrum, network and distortion analyzers frequency counters, and signal generators, in interpreting complex drawings, specifications, and schematics of complete multi-system complexes such as the complete electronics package for an aircraft including numerous interconnections of signal paths both between and within individual subsystems of the multi-system complex, and in troubleshooting, installing, repairing, and maintaining electronic integrated multi-systems where circuit theory must be used to understand the operation of a large number of circuit and functions, and the interaction of subsystems which create malfunctions.
14. Did you remember to include the following documents: (Scan all required documents behind/with resume)
Current Valid Driver's License
ANG/Air Force: Current Record of Individual Personnel (RIP)
ANG/Army: Current Personnel Qualifications Record (PQR)
DD214 for applicants who are separated from military service
Other branches of service must provide equivalent military documentation that provide the following information: Current Military Rank, Career Codes, ASVAB Scores, etc.
APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION
Documentation you hold a secret clearance.A. Yes