1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility and you are submitting a copy of your most recent SF50-B, Notification of Personnel Action? Note: You must upload a copy of your most recent SF 50-B to verify status, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state drivers license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Experience requirements for Security Guard, GS-0085-05 position.
6. Please choose from response below that best indicates how you met the minimum qualifications for the GS-05 Security Guard.A. I possess one year of specialized experience at the GS-04 grade level performing work that involved working in a Federal, State, municipal, local or private protective organization that involved the protection of property against such hazards as fire, theft, damage accident, or trespass; or maintaining order and protecting life. Such experience must have provided a knowledge of protective systems and techniques.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of Federal, State, and local laws and agency rules and regulations governing unarmed security guard services on a Federal facility. Select only one letter for each task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
7. Control access onto a campus, including grounds, buildings, and vehicles.
8. Properly verify personal identification data and credentials to ensure only authorized personnel, vehicles, and equipment are allowed in a restricted area.
9. Refer persons who lack proper credentials to a control point to arrange access.
10. Escort students and staff on a campus.
11. Provide security services to student residential halls, including conducting rounds of residential hall wings.
12. Conduct regular roving patrol of a campus utilizing a motor vehicle and foot patrol.
13. Respond to alarms, complaints, incidents, violations and suspicious or unusual activities.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of law enforcement and emergency procedures. Select only one letter for each task.
14. Apply security guidelines, policies, regulations and procedures.
15. Comply with policies and procedures for accomplishment of effective access control and security of equipment and facilities.
16. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of laws and rules to include those governing rights, search and seizures, and detention and apprehensions.
17. Detain security violators and employ search techniques.
18. Participate in Federal Continuity of Operations (COOP) training and practice activities designed to mobilize for, respond to, and recover from a national security emergency.
19. Maintain certification in First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) and perform emergency First Aid, CPR, and AED.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of conducting training sessions, contacting law enforcement, fire department and emergency services, responding to alarms, complaints, incidents, violations and suspicious or unusual activities. Select only one letter for each task.
20. Conduct safety awareness training for members of a community.
21. Talk with aggressive or disruptive persons.
22. Maintain two-way radio and cellular communications.
23. Conduct fire and emergency drills on a regular basis.
24. Perform police, fire and emergency dispatch duties.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of maintaining a detailed log of activities and observations, prepare accurate and detailed incident reports on fires, bomb threats, unathorized access attempts, unusual incidents, and unlawful acts. Select only one letter for each task.
25. Maintain security or confidentiality of records, equipment or computer access.
26. Maintain records covering activities and events occuring over the course of a shift.
27. Prepare accurate and detailed incident reports on accidents, fires, bomb threats, unauthorized access attempts, unusual incidents, and unlawful acts.
28. Maintain a detailed daily log of activities and observations.
29. Receive and/or prepare various forms, work orders, reports, and other documents.
30. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.