Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 00.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Have you completed all mandatory training for senior level contracting positions including at least four years experience in contracting or related positions with at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-15 level that provided the knowledge, skills, and abilities in a senior managerial and leadership capacity with coordinating the functions of subordinate managers and specialized staff in the management of acquisition policy/procedures, operations, data management, and program analysis?
2. Do you have a four-year course of study leading to a bachelor's degree, that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
3. Are you a current career Senior Executive Service (SES) member in the Federal government, a graduate of an Office of Personnel Management (OPM) approved SES Candidate Development Program, or an individual with SES reinstatement eligibility who meets the mandatory qualifications requirement. If yes, please submit a copy of your SES Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) or a copy of your Qualifications Review Board certificate.
4. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps Officers interested in applying for this position to serve in the SES must resign their commission if selected. If you are applying under this option, you must address both the Technical Qualifications (TQs) and Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) in this announcement. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps Officers interested in performing the duties of the position within the Commissioned Corps must address the TQs but are not required to address the ECQs. Please select from the choices below regarding the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
5. Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
Please select a response from below to certify the accuracy of your assessment questionnaire.