1. Select the statement that describes how you meet the specialized experience and/or education requirements for this position at the GS-09 level.A. I have at least year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-07 grade level in the Federal Service, conducting analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of mobilization preparedness programs; responding to routine inquiries on policies and procedures related to registration programs; and tracking program information.
For each of the following task statements, select one response from the list below (A-E) that best describes your experience, education and/or training performing this task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience performing this task.
2. Conduct studies to evaluate the effectiveness of registration programs according to policies and/or procedures.
3. Provide guidance to staff on registration compliance programs.
4. Provide guidance regarding Selective Service government regulations.
5. Analyze data requirements to develop Lottery exercises in preparation of mobilization.
6. Develop geographical zoning for workload studies.
7. Create boundary area maps using a Geographical Information System.
8. Collaborate with internal staff to develop the criteria for evaluating program effectiveness.
9. Collect data from information systems for tracking and/or reports.
10. Analyze the impact of new or modified plans to track program success.
11. Develop tracking systems to evaluate data of assigned programs such as Lottery, Geographical Zoning, and/or Readiness Programs.
12. Respond to internal and external inquiries on policies and procedures.
13. Monitor the progress of programs to evaluate the outcome.
14. Advise managers on the progress of registration programs and potential issues that may impact program operations.
15. Your responses to the Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Deliberate attempts to falsify information or to exaggerate your experience level will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- Understand this warning;
- Have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and
- Have verified that your responses accurately reflect your current level of experience as described in your resume or other supporting documents.