If you are faxing your application and filling out the 1203-FX form, you may notice that the numbering restarts here with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form, please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section of the form.
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility and minimum qualifications related to this position. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions
1. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
2. I am proficient in spoken and written English. (Pharmacists must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), and 7407(d).)A. Yes
3. I am a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree. Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education. (2) Graduates of foreign pharmacy degree programs meet the education requirement if the graduate is able to provide proof of achieving the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission (FPGEC) Certification, which includes passing the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT). (TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED).A. Yes
4. I have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the Unites States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. [Note: The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure. A pharmacist who has, or has ever had, any license(s) revoked, suspended, denied, restricted, limited, or issued/placed in a probationary status may be appointed only in accordance with the provisions in chapter 3, section B, paragraph 16.]A. Yes
The following section is used to determine your experience for this vacancy. In addition to meeting the basic requirements, you must have specialized education or experience. Specialized Experience is experience working as a Pharmacist that handles routine medical-related activities in accordance with local, Veterans Integrated Service Network (VISN), and national policies, and regulations. Specialized Education is completion of a one-year post-Pharm.D. ASHP accredited residency. To be creditable, the experience must have required the use of knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics associated with current professional pharmacy practice. The experience or education must have been gained within 3 years prior to the date of appointment. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
5. Which of the following do you possess?A. I have one year of specialized experience working as a Pharmacist. Note: this experience must have been equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal Service. For experience gained outside the Federal service, experience is only creditable if it is post-licensure experience as a professional pharmacist directly related to the position to be filled.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Veteran's Preference Documentation Reminder - In order to receive appropriate preference consideration, you should submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference. Which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that show character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference should also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the SF-15 form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage).
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) you must submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) or an appropriate course listing with your application.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and VA-2850c) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)