Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 09.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience which meets the minimum qualifications for the ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS SPECIALIST GS-0301-09
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Assist in management of the automated data system which provides information for the office.
3. Compare report requirements to the data maintained in the data system and reporting the results of this systems analysis to the Director to determine if the information needed by the office is being kept current and readily available.
4. Maintain the overall integrity and accuracy of the information and data in assigned aspects of the system and has knowledge of the types of information contained in those portions of the system and provides recommendations for enhancing those areas.
5. Assist in management of the scanning/imaging project for office.
6. Provide advice and guidance on the organization's requirements regarding the submission of materials into the administrative record.
7. Provide information for organization officials on various documents received by the office and on the level of activity and public interest in particular issues.
8. Assist in the assessment and recommendations for problems arising from non-compliance with regulations.
9. Provide input to the Director in the development of regulations which impact organization administrative and rulemaking proceedings.
10. Assist the Director with reviewing and providing comments on draft regulations to assure proper handling of documents used in administrative and rulemaking proceedings.
11. Provide input to the Director in the development of policy regarding the organization's rulemaking proceedings, and the public release of information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOI).
12. Research issues and assists in developing background material on these issues.
13. Provide advice and guidance on the organization's requirements regarding the submission of materials into the administrative record to both organization personnel and the public.
14. Assist in the development of written standard operating procedures applicable to administrative proceedings in the examination of the types of legal documents received and to the different administrative actions that the organization undertakes at various states of administrative proceedings.