Select the appropriate response to each of the questions below. When responding, remember that your application package must clearly support your responses, and your answers are subject to verification by investigation.
1. Government-wide regulations require that candidates be citizens of the United States, expect when no qualified U.S. citizens are available. Are you a United States Citizen?
2. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree?
(NOTE: Prior to 2005 ACPE accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy.)
3. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.?
4. Pharmacists must be proficient in spoken and written English. Are you proficient in the spoken and written English language?
5. Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives and other relevant documents you submit and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.
Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim veterans' preference, veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
6. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you:A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER - If you claim eligibility for veterans' preference, you must submit documentation to support your claim. Submit a DD-214 (or equivalent document) reflecting your discharge type and, if claiming 10-point preference, an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans' Preference, along with the appropriate supporting documentation. For more information on Veterans' Preference, go to www.fedshirevets.gov/job/veterans.aspx.
REMINDER - In addition to completing this questionnaire, you MUST submit a complete Application Package that includes - at a minimum - a resume, VA form 10-2850c, Optional Form 306, education transcripts, and any other required documentation (see How to Apply section of announcement). Be certain that your resume and/or application form provides complete information regarding each job listed (title, description of duties, average number of hours worked per week, and the month/year for the starting and ending dates of employment), your qualifying education, and your qualifying license (if applicable).