THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. From the descriptions below, select the letter that describes the education or experience you have that demonstrates your ability to perform as a GS-0301-09 Program Services Specialist.A. My resume supports at least one year of specialized experience in a position providing advisory services to management and staff on a variety of administrative programs and processes that is equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the GS-07 grade level or pay band in the Federal service.
Identify the position(s) in your resume in which you performed the above activity/activities; and/or gained the relevant experience. "Refer to Resume" will not be accepted. Maximum length of 250 characters.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Processing requests for personnel actions.
3. Reviewing submitted documents for accuracy and completeness.
4. Answering questions and providing advice to supervisors, managers and administrative support staff on the required process and procedures.
5. Using an extensive and complex routing, filing, and tracking system for correspondence and/or documents.
6. Writing letters, memoranda, instructions, reports and guidance to others in an easily understandable written form.
7. Rendering information and ideas into easily understandable form.
8. Using office management software such as MS Office.
9. Articulating administrative requirements.
10. Exchanging information internal and external to the organization.
11. Providing guidance and counseling to internal customers.
12. Providing technical assistance to internal customers.