1. Are you a Current Full-Time Technician of the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG)? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes I am a Current Full-Time Technician of the New Jersey Army National Guard (NJARNG)
2. Are you a Current Member of the New Jersey National Guard? (Temporary Technician Included)A. Yes, I am a member of the New Jersey Army National Guard.
3. Are you will to become a member of the New Jersey Army National Guard. (NOTE: Military Membership is required for this position.)A. I am currently a member of the New Jersey Army National Guard.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of SGT/E-5 and a maximum rank of CW2/W-2. Please indicate your rank.A. SGT/E-5 or SSG/E-6 or SFC/E-7
5. Employment into this position requires concurrent military assignement to a comptaible military position in the New Jersey National Guard. Are your currently assigned to a complatible military position in one of the following:
WARRANT OFFICER MOS: 255A/N/S
ENLISTED MOS 25B/U/Z?A. I am enlisted who does not have the listed MOS(s), but I am willing to obtain the listed MOS(s) within one year of placement.
6. This position requires a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance.? Applicant must provide a documentation verifying a Secret Clearance.A. Yes
7. Do you have experience, education or training that has provided a basic knowledge of data process functions and general management principles that enabled the applicant to understand the stages required to automate a work process. Experience may have been gained in work such as computer operator or assistant, computer sales representative, program analyst, or other positions that require the use or adaptation of computer programs and systems.A. Yes
8. Do you have at least 36 months experience, education, or training that approaches techniques and requirements appropriate to an assigned computer applications area or computer speciality area in an organization.A. Yes.
9. Do you have a Ph.D. or equivalent graduate degree or 3 years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree may be substituted for experience. Major study computer science, information science, information systems management mathematics, statistics, operation research, or engineering, or course work that required the development or adaptation of computer programs and systems and provided knowledge equivalent to a major in the computer field. (Applicants must provide a copy of a college transcript in order to receive this creditA. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
10. SKILL in applying network design principles and concepts, network architecture principles and concepts, network protocols, remote access technology concepts, network operation and maintenance concepts and methods, network topology concepts, lan/wan principles and methods, network optimization techniques and acquisition management policies.
11. SKILL in configuring hubs and switches, monitoring network performance, performing network diagnostics, analyzing network traffic patterns and installing network software fixes and upgrades.
12. SKILL in establishing connectivity between remote sites, creating network maps troubleshooting network problems (outages) and implementing configuration management plans for complex LANs and WANs.
13. ABILITY to plan the sequence of actions necessary to accomplish the assignment where this entailed coordination with others outside the organizational unit and development of project controls.
14. ABILITY to adapt to quidelines or precedents to meet the needs of the assignment.
15. Did you provide the required documents listed below with your application?
Current Resume addressing the KSA's
Upload under OTHER the following:
DD214 for applicants who separated from military service.
Other Branches of Service must provide documents that provide the following information: Current Military Rank, Career Code, ASVAB Scores, Security Clearance
NOTE: APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETTE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.