Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verity your eligibiliy.
1. Current Department of Defense Employee - I am currently employed in the Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, etc) as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (SF-50 will show 1 in box 34); or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Readjustment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34) with Department of Defense. Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements. Note: If you respond yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire.A. Yes
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee (Tenure 1 or 2 in block 24 of your SF-50) in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in block 34) who 1) previously attained career status - OR- 2) is a Veterans' preference eligible and served at least one day as a career conditional employee - OR - 3) separated from civil service as a career-conditional employee within the past three years. I am NOT a current permanent federal employee. Note: Your resume MUST include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
5. PPP Military Spouse Program - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
6. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) - I am a current former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0303-06 PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT (0A). (PLEASE NOTE: If you are substituting education for experience, you must submit a copy of your transcripts to verify your claim).
Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-05) in the Federal service performing clerical duties in a research laboratory? This experience typically would include but is not limited to: ordering animals for research experiments and maintaining an office file system.
2. Do you have the ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute (WPM)?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Order laboratory animals to support research experiments.
4. Input procurement data into the billing system by utilizing computer systems (e.g. College and University Financial System (CUFS) and the General Computer System (GCS), ect.).
5. Ensure purchase requests are in compliance with the Department of Defense (DOD) policies and regulations governing animal research and development.
6. Verify that the monthly billing documents and receipts associated with ordering research animals are correct.
7. Audit the ordering documentation for the research animals in a laboratory.
8. Notify the organizational support divisions of the projected influx of animals to ensure the required space, animal care support services and supplies are available.
9. Provide written documentation of the animal census based on several criteria (e.g. division, department, investigator, animal species, protocol number, etc.) to ensure the submission of required government reports.
10. Prepare animal and research reports for governmental agencies (e.g. United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), American Association for the Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AALACC), Office of Protection from Research Risks (OPRR), Department of Defense (DOD), etc.) to support the organization's mission.
11. Provide administrative support for the organizational budget by reconciling open animal order commitments with logistics and investigator files.
12. Assist management in budget preparation by providing and compiling procurement data.
13. Provide guidance to others on correspondence/document policies (e.g., proper form use, format).
14. Draft correspondence to provide administrative information to others.
15. Enter information in a database for tracking and reporting on research animal information.
16. Conducts specific information searches for the retrieval of information for the development of recurring narrative or statistical reports.
17. Implements formatting/editing requirements to prepare documents in their final form.
18. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.