Read the statements below to determine what options (001 and 002) you are eligible to apply. You must enter at least one code.
001 - Merit Competitive: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current status Center for Drug Evaluation and Research Federal employee working in a permanent competitive service position. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility.)
002 - Noncompetitive: I am eligible to be considered under this specialty code because I am a current status Center for Drug Evaluation and Research Federal employee who currently holds or previously held a Federal competitive position with promotion potential at or above the full performance level listed for this position. (You must submit an SF-50 to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment).
1. Do you have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-11 level in the Federal service or equivalent pay systems) that includes assisting in the development, documentation and coordination of phases of assigned projects (i.e. developing project descriptions, developing project processes, scheduling project meetings, developing statements of work); assisting in analysis, development and implementation of long-range plans and programs; and utilizing appropriate office or project management software to track project data and update stakeholders on the progress of project plans and implementation?A. Yes, I have experience as reflected in the statement above.
2. Do you have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal service or equivalent pay systems ) that included leading or managing and project team to include all phases of assigned projects (i.e. including planning, budgeting, developing requirements, scheduling, tracking, and reporting); development and implementation of long-range plans and programs and utilizing appropriate office or project management software to track project data and resolve problems or conflicts regarding project plans and implementation?A. Yes, I have the experience as reflected in the statement above.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
3. Lead the activities of a project team by scheduling activities and recording official records of meetings.
4. Assist the project team in determining progress, identifying problems and presenting findings.
5. Manage projects through the full project life cycle to include budgeting, planning, requirements development, design, and development and implementation phases.
6. Develop project milestone schedules and risk mitigation strategies for assigned projects.
7. Develop statements of work for assigned projects.
8. Establish contract requirements and performance measures for assigned projects.
9. Implement project activities to improve the input, tracking, and closure of documents from other offices or government agencies.
10. Implement procedures to assist in recommending changes to current processes and information storage.
11. Utilize analysis and database software to tabulate and analyze project information.
12. Implement project activities that resolve administrative and policy issues.
13. Track project progress and identify situations that may impact project plans.
14. Create project budgets and schedules.
15. Analyze situations to identify problems or conflicts and implement effective solutions
16. Consult with management to assist in the development of medical policies pertaining to drug development and approval.
17. Provide recommendations on controversial issues related to changes in policies to resolve conflicts or persuade managers who may be reluctant to change.
18. Negotiate matters involving controversial policy issues.
19. Consult with management, project team members, or other stakeholders to ensure appropriate project planning and implementation.
20. Write project descriptions to include the explanation of the business need for the project.
21. Compose process timelines and standard operating procedures for quality products.
22. Interpret existing policies, regulations or guidelines to provide guidance to project team, resolve conflicts, or implement changes.
23. Are you a current Center for drug Evaluation and Research employee serving in a permanent, competitive position?A. Yes (You must submit SF-50 at time of application submission)