Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 07.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education that meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Management Analyst (Data Analyst), GS-0343-07.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 grade level in the Federal service with data management and analysis, analysis tools and techniques, communicate in writing and orally.
2. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education that meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Management Analyst (Data Analyst) GS-0343-09.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 grade level in the Federal service designing, developing and maintain management systems, utilizing software (e.g., Excel) to access, compile, analyze and report findings, prepare reports, and present briefings.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Design, develop and maintain data management systems that meet the business requirements of the organization.
4. Provide input on all issues that relate to the CDC's publication distribution and recycling program.
5. Diagnose and provide input to help resolve data management problems and issues.
6. Develop and administer data standards, policies and procedures.
7. Gather, analyze and evaluate information pertinent to the success of programs in terms of
cost, customer satisfaction, and mission accomplishment.
8. Use appropriate software (e.g., Excel) to access, compile, analyze, and report findings.
9. Use quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques (e.g., statistical measures) to reflect project status, cost, and related business operations.
10. Update and monitor database content.
11. Prepare reports.
12. Generate data queries and report findings.
13. Maintain documentation updated on standard operating procedures, process maps, and new application development.
14. Prepare and present briefings.
15. Participate in routine team meetings.
16. Respond to inquiries.
17. Solicit information / data for analysis.
18. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.