Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (09) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
The following question represents a selective placement factor (skill, knowledge, ability or other worker characteristic basic to and essential for satisfactory performance of the job). Selective placement factors are a prerequisite to appointment and represent minimum requirements for a position. Applicants who do not meet it are ineligible for further consideration. Please select the appropriate response.
1. Do you have experience ensuring accuracy and validity while administering and scoring a broad spectrum of psychometric assessments such as highly technical psychololgical and neuropsychological batteries and computer based tests and interviews? (*This experience must be detailed in your resume to receive credit.)A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to the following questions based on your current level of education that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position.
2. Do you have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in an appropriate social or biological science, which included or was supplemented by 12 semester hours in psychology? (*You must submit transcripts to support this requirement.)A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position.
3. Do you have two years of technical work under the direction of a professional psychologist in a program of professional services, training, or research? To be creditable, you must have 6 months of experience comparable in difficulty and responsibility to the next lower grade in the Federal service, or one year comparable to the second lower grade. Examples of related experience include: working as a psychology technician in a structured healthcare facility; performing neuropsychological and psychological testing; administering, scoring, and interpreting a variety of psychological tests; observing examinees and reporting behavioral data both verbally and in writing; and working effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team. (*Your experience must be detailed in your resume to receive full credit.)A. Yes
4. Do you have a master's degree or two years of graduate study in psychology in an accredited college or university? One year of full-time graduate education is considered to be 18 semester hours unless otherwise specified by the school. Part-time graduate education is creditable in accordance with its relationship to a year of full-time study at the school attended. (*If you are using education to qualify, transcripts are requested.)A. Yes
The following statements pertain to your ability to schedule and meet with patients to perform neuropsychological or psychological evaluations.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If you are using OPM form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Reviewing medical records for completeness and accuracy
6. Adapting assessment approaches as needed for patients with disabilities
7. Maintaining patient schedules for therapeutic interventions
8. Requesting and obtaining medical records for timely documentation
9. Conducting psycho-educational groups and providing patient/family counseling
10. Participating in treatment planning and patient/family conferences
The following statements pertain to your ability to administer and score a variety of neuropsychological/psychological tests.
11. Conducting structured or semi-structured diagnostic clinical interviews
12. Selecting, administering, and scoring neuropsychological and psychological tests
13. Administering standardized tests of intelligence, achievement, attention, and memory
14. Assessing speech-language functions, visuospatial/constructional skills, and executive functions
15. Administering and scoring traditional psychological assessment measures for emotional status, personality, vocational, avocational, and/or functional capability
The following statements pertain to your skill in reporting behavioral data and observations.
16. Observing examinees for behavioral patterns and atypical habits
17. Reporting behavioral data and observations in written format
18. Preparing correspondence regarding the scheduling of outpatients for services
19. Creating timely, organized, and legible presentations of patient data
20. Presenting data in tabular or graphic displays as necessary
The following statements pertain to your ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
21. Providing administrative assistance to a healthcare clinic to ensure a continuous flow of services
22. Following research protocol regarding data collection, documentation, and analysis
23. Collecting and maintaining statistical data related to consultation services and research activity
24. Organizing caseloads and scheduling referrals to provide timely assessments for patients
25. Working under pressure, remaining flexible, and meeting deadlines
Certification of Understanding: Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
26. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or OF-612) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) you must submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) or an appropriate course listing with your application. If there is a Basic Educational Requirement you must submit a copy of your college transcripts; otherwise you will be found not eligible.
Veteran's Preference Documentation Reminder - In order to receive appropriate preference consideration, you should submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference should also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the SF-15 form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage).