For questions 1, 2, 3 and 4, your answers should include convictions resulting from a plea of nolo contendere (no contest), but omit: (1) traffic fines of $300 or less, (2) any violation of law committed before your 16th birthday, (3) any violation of law committed before your 18th birthday if finally decided in juvenile court or under a Youth Offender law, (4) any conviction set aside under the Federal Youth Corrections Act or similar state law, and (5) any conviction for which the record was expunged under Federal or state law.
1. During the last 10 years, have you been convicted, been imprisoned, been on probation, or been on parole? (Includes felonies, firearms or explosives violations, misdemeanors, and all other offenses.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
2. Have you been convicted by a military court-martial in the past 10 years? (If no military service, answer "NO.") If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the military authority or court involved.A. Yes
3. Are you now under charges for any violation of law? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
4. During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.A. Yes
5. Are you delinquent on any Federal debt? (Includes delinquencies arising from Federal taxes, loans, overpayment of benefits, and other debts to the U.S. Government, plus defaults of Federally guaranteed or insured loans such as student and home mortgage loans.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the type, length, and amount of the delinquency or default, and steps that you are taking to correct the error or repay the debt.A. Yes
6. Do you receive, or have you ever applied for, retirement pay, pension, or other retired pay based on military, Federal civilian, or District of Columbia Government service?A. Yes
Please use this section to provide the required information if you have answered "Yes" to numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 on the suitability questions. If you have answered "Yes" to the referenced questions, you MUST provide the required information. All of your answers must be truthful and complete. A false statement on any part of your application may be grounds for not hiring you or for firing you after you begin work. Also, you may be punished by a fine or imprisonment (U.S. Code, title 18, section 1001). You may be asked to provide this information at any time.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualification and Availability Force C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes
7. Are you a current permanent Federal civil service employee?
8. For the GS-09 level, one year of specialized experience at the GS-07 or equivalent level is required OR master's or equivalent graduate degree or 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.B. or J.D., if related. Specialized experience must include knowledge of quality control procedures, knowledge and skill in performing quality assurance inspections/surveillance, and experience monitoring compliance with contract requirements. Do you have one year specialized experience at the GS-07 or equalivalent level or a master's or equivalent graduate degree?A. Yes
Candidates who meet minimum experience requirements will be further evaluated againist established criteria that demonstrates how well they possess the specific ranking factors determined necessary for successful job performance.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. I have evaluated a Service Provider's performance and quality control methods relative to services contained in the RD or PWS.
10. Prepared reports on a Required Document (RD) or Performance Work Statement (PWS) deviations and/or discrepancies.
11. Practical knowledge of quality control procedures in order to monitor a quality control program.
12. Knowledge of the Most Efficient Organization (MEO) structure, functions and processess and ability to apply the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan in order to perform quality assurance inspections and analyze data.
13. Knowledge of the DoDEA organizational structures, interrelationship and functions sufficient to determine potential for improvement opportunities, particularly where the boundaries may cross organizational lines and may impact Most Efficient organization (MEO)-wide operations and work processes.
14. Knowledge of basic analytical, statistical, economic, budgetary and accounting principles in the application to program methodology.
15. Ability to communicate in writing to prepare formal reports and correspondence, to design surveys, and statistical data.
16. Ability to communicate orally to conduct briefings and to gather and convey information.
I certify that my response to this questionnaire and the resume and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. FAILURE TO CERTIFY WILL RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.A. Yes