Please choose either YES or NOA- Yes.
1. Applicants must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level, GS-11, which is related to this line of work. Must have knowledge of Cuba, its history, culture, people and institutions and fluency in the Spanish and English language to read, speak and write.
Specialized Experience is defined as having knowledge of a wide range of principles, practices, methods and techniques associated with the development of television programs. Examples of such experience is having developed original story lines and ideas,planned, organized and direct the production of Spanish television programs including news, entertainment, live and recorded interviews and special events towards the target audience and demonstrated ability to work with crews and contracted services and under pressure of deadlines.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Experience as a line producer for taped and live television programs.
3. Ability to conduct background interviews and develop fresh approaches for special production projects specific for the target audience.
4. Demonstrated ability to deviate from standard methods to capture and hold the attention of the audience in the production progression.
5. Knowledge of current events, international affairs and geography of importance to a Cuban audience?
6. What is your experience in production procedures to coordinate set design, lighting, cameras, facilities and other equipment?