1. Select the statement that best describes your Federal employment status.A. I am a current Federal employee with competitive status on a career or career-conditional appointment.
If you answered "B", you must provide your agency name and dates of service (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY).
2. This position requires level II Acquisition Certification in Contracting. Do you have FAC-C Level II or DAWIA Level II certification? If you have this certification, you must submit a copy of the certificate with your application package. Failure to do so may result in you not being considered for a position.A. Yes
3. Which of the following statements best describes how you meet the basic educational requirements for this occupation? All education must be verified with the submission of transcripts.A. I have completed a 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor's degree, that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
If you chose response "A" or "B", please provide information concerning your degree and attach copies of your college transcripts substantiating the completion of that degree and the courses listed above. Applications submitted without transcripts will not receive further consideration for this vacancy.
The following questions will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
4. GS13: Which of the following statements best describes your experience and education?A. I have at least one year of experience as a Contract Specialist, GS-1102-12 (or higher grade level), with the federal government.
If you chose response "B", you must provide the position title and dates of employment referenced in your resume that demonstrates this experience.
5. GS-13: There is a time-in-grade (TIG) requirement for promotion into this position. Have you completed one year in a position at or above the GS-12 grade level?A. Yes, I have completed one year in a position at or above the GS-12 grade level.
Please give the title(s), series, and grade(s) of the position(s) that support(s) your claim. Also give the beginning and ending dates (month/day/year) during which you occupied the position(s) listed.
Applicants who have permanently held a position with promotion potential equivalent to GS-13 or higher in the competitive service can be referred for selection without competition under our agency merit promotion procedures. Details and temporary promotions do not count. Your responses to the following questions will be used to determine whether or not you can be categorized as a non-competitive eligible. If you are referred non-competitively based on your responses and that information is later found to be incorrect, you may lose further consideration under this announcement.
6. Have you ever held (or do you currently hold) a competitive service position on a permanent basis in the federal government with promotion potential equivalent to GS-13 or higher?A. Yes.
If you chose response A in the previous question, provide the position's title, pay plan, series and grade level (or pay band). Also include the promotion potential and the dates (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY) you held this position. Example: Management Analyst, GS-0343-12 with promotion potential to GS-13 held from 10/12/2004 to 6/05/2005.
The following questions will be used to rate applicants who meet the minimum eligibility and qualification requirements.
7. Have you procured commodities and services using competitive procedures, different types of contract, or other acquisition techniques?A. Yes
8. Have you evaluated bids or proposals for compliance with specifications?A. Yes
9. Have you analyzed financial data and interpreted financial statements prepared by auditors and accountants that assess the financial responsibility of the contractor to comply with contractual obligations.A. Yes
10. Have you used best-value acquisition techniques (e.g., cost and price analysis, market, and technical information) to process procurements?A. Yes
11. Have you developed and implemented innovative procurement techniques?A. Yes
12. Have you issued final decisions for disputes or terminations under Dispute Clause and Termination Notices?A. Yes
13. Do you have experience using negotiation techniques (e.g., face-to-face negotiations) to negotiate prices, terms, and conditions?A. Yes
14. Have you evaluated contractor proposals and prepared for pre-negotiation positions using applicable price/cost analysis techniques?A. Yes
15. Have you coordinated Justifications for Other than Full and Open Competition (JOFOC) with the requisitioner?A. Yes
16. Have you managed contracts in support of a specific program?A. Yes