Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment under a Special Appointing Authority (e.g. Veteran's Recruitment Appointment, present or former Peace Corps personnel, current Postal Service personnel, etc?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Project Specialist GS-0301 -11.A. Yes, I do have one year of specialized experience at the next lower grade level.
2. Are you a current Federal employee with Food and Drug Administration?A. Yes
Choose a method of consideration, please select on choice from the following; the specialty for this position are 001 and 002. Please note that you must select at least on specialty code but may select both codes if desired.A. Competitive Merit Promotion: This includes current federal employees who serve under a competitive career or career conditional appointment in the competitive service, reinstatement eligible (former Federal employees who served under a career appointment in the competitive service).
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Determines optimal approach to solve wide range of administrative situations.
5. Reviews and evaluates documents for completeness, soundness of objectives and suitability in terms of established criteria.
6. Obtains and analyzes information from files.
7. Maintains Director Schedule and determines availability or participation or need to attend functions, activities or meetings.
8. Plans, organizes and carries out special projects; researches guidance, policies and work practices on topics relating to Office and Divisions.
9. Develops and recommends strategies for handling special projects and initiatives based on organizational knowledge.
10. Identifies appropriate resources to supply anticipated or requested information.
11. Communicates findings and recommends solutions to identified problems through direct communication.
12. Provides staff assistance on a variety of confidential and sensitive matters.
13. Responds to inquiries from other internal organizations, outside organizations, industry and other Agencies.
14. Prepares designated segments of project documentation and other supporting information.
15. Prepares various travel documents, training documents, inventory documents and prepare supply request.
16. Prepares informational documents and emails while serving as Timekeeper Contact, Jr. ITAS Liaison and COLTS Leave Maintenance Clerk.