1. Please read the following statements carefully and select one statement from the choices below to show how you meet the qualification requirements for this position at the GS-14 grade level.A. I qualify for the GS-14 level because I have at least one full year of specialized experience comparable in scope and responsibility to the GS-13 level in the Federal service (obtained in either the public or private sectors). This experience must include activities including: 1) conducting program management studies to identify problems and issues affecting agency programs; 2) leading process improvement projects related to the effectiveness and efficiency of computer-based information systems (e.g., public information centers, customer call centers or other repository database support in which customers can view questions and answer and; 3) developing policies and procedures for a program
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list A through E following each task that best describes your experience and/or training. Your resume must support your answers.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Conduct research and compile data from numerous resources to develop answers to questions used by an information center, customer call center, or other repository database support in which customers can view questions and answer.
3. Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative methods for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of programs.
4. Implement new processes to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of a program.
5. Negotiate acceptance of recommendations and guidance with managers.
6. Collaborate with agency or organization subject matter experts and other officials to develop and recommend program strategies.
7. Make recommendations to management on major issues affecting program objectives.
8. Represent the agency on committees and workgroups.
9. Represent the agency at professional conferences and meetings.
10. Prepare position papers to senior officials.
11. Oversee the writing, tracking, and coordination of answers to questions used by an information center or call center staff.
12. Write reports that provide information to management on the status of program activities.
13. Prepare written responses to complex issues and inquiries that require extensive research.
14. Lead projects that promote efficiency for a program.
15. Monitor, track, and report on the status of projects.
16. Prepare statement of work documentation.
17. Maintain and monitor tracking systems for budget and contract activities.
18. Apply knowledge of automated systems, methods and practices to support customers (e.g., public information centers, customer call centers).
19. Analyze computer database to ensure that accurate, consistent, and timely information is disseminated.
20. Use computer-based information systems to evaluate problems associated with specific work processes or procedures.
21. Structure queries and reports for the extraction of data from databases.
22. Develop trends and status reports using computer-based information systems.