Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 02.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Thank you for your interest in this Windows to Regulatory Research Internship Program position. In the following section you are going to answer questions that best describes your eligibility for the Windows to Regulatory Research Internship Program.
1. Please select the response that best describes your eligibility. Are you a post high school student, currently enrolled, accepted for enrollment, as a degree seeking student; undertaking a two-year or four-year program at least half-time; taking an academic, vocational, or technical course load in an accredited educational institution; pursuing any of the following academic degrees: Vocational/Technical Certificate (two-year program), Associates Degree, Baccalaureate Degree. You must fully meet the description in the responses to select it. Select only one answer. Do you meet the criteria described above that define you as a student?A. Yes
2. Are you at least 16 years of age?A. Yes
3. Do you possess a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher?A. Yes
4. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 02 grade in the federal Service.A. I meet the qualifications based on having completed high school or General Equivalency Certificate study.
5. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 03 grade in the federal Service.A. I meet the qualifications based on having completed one academic year of post high school (or General Equivalency Certificate) study.
6. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 04 grade in the federal Service.A. I meet the qualifications based on having completed two academic year of post high school or completion of all requirements for the award of an Associate's degree at an accredited college or university.
7. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 05 grade in the federal Service.A. I meet the qualification requirements based on the completion of 4 academic years at an accredited college or university meeting all requirements for a BS degree in one of the specified series field of study or directly related field of study.