1. Are you a Current Full-TIme Technician of the New Jersey National Guard. (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. I am a New Jersey Army National Guard Technician.
2. Are you a member of the New Jersey National Guard? (Temporary Technicians Included)A. Yes, I am a member of the New Jersey Army National Guard.
3. This position requires a minimum Officer Rank of MAJ/O-4 and a maximum rank of COL/O-6. Please indicate your rank.A. MAJ/O-4
4. Employment into this position requires concurrent military assignement to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Gurd. Are you currently assigned to a compatible military position in to the following AOC: 15A. YEs.
5. This position requires a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance. Applicants must provide documentation they hold a Secret Clearance.A. Yes
6. Are you a Maintenance Test Pilot with the following:
a. 250 hours total flight time in aircraft category.
b. 20 hours in aircraft type/design.
c. Certificate of completion of the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Test Pilot Course.
Applicants must provide a copy of completion of one of the above courses or DA Form 1059 Academic Evaluation Report with application.A. Yes.
7. Are you an Airplane Flight Instructor with the following:
A. 500 hours pilot time in aircraft category.
B. 250 hours in aircraft type/design
C. 50 hours as Pilot-in-Command (PC in aircraft type/design)
D. Attended and completed Instructor Qualification Course.
Applicant must provide a copy of Certificate of Completion for the above course or a copy of DA Form 1059 Academic Evaluation Report with application.A. Yes
8. Do you have 36 months experience in managing the function of the work performed?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. ABILITY to lead, direct and assign work of personnell.
10. ABILITY to manage the function of the work to be performed.
11. ABILITY to fly aircraft during day and night, over all kinds of terrain and in any weather.
12. ABILITY to plan exercises or mission operations.
13. Applicants must provide the following documents
a. Latest copy of DA Form 759
b. DA Form 2408-12 print out if available
c. Latest DA Form 4186 or current Flight Duty Examination
d, Any medical waivers and PT Profiles.
c. Copy of Certificate of Completion for the Maintenance Managers or Maintenance Pilot Course; or Airplane Flight Instructor Course.
Did you provide these documents with your resumeA. Yes
14. Did you provide the required documents listed below with your application?
Resume addressing the KSA's
Upload under OTHER the following:
Doumentation of possesing a Secret Clearance
Other Branches of Military Service must provide documents that provide the following information: Current military rank, career code, ASVAB Scores, security clearance.
APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.