The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility, minimum qualifications, and experience related to this position. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
1. All applicants for Federal employment must be a U.S. Citizen. Are you a Citizen by Birth or a Naturalized Citizen of the United States?A. Yes
2. Applicants must meet the basic education requirement for this position. I have earned a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with tha assignment for which the applicant is to be employed. AND have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.A. Yes
3. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA. Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.A. Yes
4. I have a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia (required).A. Yes
5. I am proficient in spoken and written English. (To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.)A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. YES, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Reminder - Your VA Form 10-2850c (and/or Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Schools Attended, date graduated/confirmed
Current, unrestricted, Social Worker Registration(s) and license #(s)Top of Form
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER-You must submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage). For more information on the Veteran's Preference, go to www.opm.gov/veterans.Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Bottom of Form