Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 13.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Design, develop, test, implement, manage and integrate internet and intranet websites and related web-based systems, applications and associated databases.
3. Monitor the service usage, functionality, security, and integrity of web-based systems.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems associated with internet and intranet based systems, applications, and associated databases.
5. Consult with managers and staff to define user needs.
6. Provide technical advice and consultation regarding software compatibility, availability and adaptation to meet specialized customer demands.
7. Participate in planning the integration of the organization's web-based enterprise collaboration software applications (such as SharePoint) with existing intranet and internet sites.
8. Ensure that websites supported by the organization adhere to performance metrics and related Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
9. Recommend strategies for providing further information to managers and staff through data mining and other manipulation of data from supported sites.
10. Collect and organize technical, management, and administrative information required for preparation of Web content (including user manuals, training materials, installation guides, reports, marketing materials, HTML pages, etc.).
11. Ensure website content is 508 compliant.
12. Follow the organization's Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) standards for deliverables.
13. Assure supported websites and related services adhere to organization's security policies, principles, concepts, and methods.
14. Review proposed and existing systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
15. Make recommendations for mitigation or countermeasures for identified security risks.
16. Provide input to the project plan regarding budget, human resources, and tasks.
17. Manage assigned tasks within a project using approved tools such as Microsoft Project.
18. Monitor and evaluate activities and report on accomplishments.
19. Provide technical support to Project Manager in planning system rollouts.
20. Promote coordination and effectiveness by facilitating discussions and exchange of opinions among staff with diverse viewpoints and conflicting interests.
21. Develop and present reports, analyses, guidelines, procedures, and presentations for senior management and all-hands meetings.
22. Provide advice and consultation on strategic use of information technology to improve management effectiveness related to CIO/CDC activities to technical and supervisory staff.
23. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.