The following questions require a response. If you do not respond, your application will be considered incomplete and you will not receive further consideration.
The following questions will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
1. Which of the following statements best described your education and/or experience?A. I have at least one year of experience as an Asset Forfeiture Specialist, GS-1801-12 (or higher grade level), with the federal government.
If you answered A or B you must provide the title and dates of employment referenced in your resume that demonstrates this experience.
The following questions will be used to rate applicants who meet the minimum eligibility and qualification requirements.
2. Have you managed and directed background research of targets, located assets, and produced analytical summaries or reports, tracked investigative findings and presented them when needed?A. Yes.
3. Do you have experience overseeing contractors?A. Yes
4. Are you proficient in law enforcement intelligence gathering techniques associated with asset forfeiture?A. Yes.
5. Select the choice which best describes your ability to communicate in writing.A. I have independently composed written reports and correspondence where the work is original but developed through scientific literature, industry sources, technical organizations, etc.
6. Select the choice which best describes your ability to communicate orally.A. I have provided information to management on problems of recurring nature that required some explanation or interpretation of facts.
7. Have you monitored, reviewed and analyzed reports associated with seized/forfeited asset related accounts?A. Yes.
8. Have you developed and shared information with other investigative agencies including international, Federal, United States Attorney offices, and state and local law enforcement agencies?A. Yes.
9. Do you have experience with analysis, data gathering tools and techniques, and information technology in support of asset forfeiture activities?A. Yes
10. Have you worked with law enforcement officers to coordinate search and seizure enforcement activities?A. Yes
11. Have you reviewed Equitable Sharing Program submissions to ensure compliance with agency regulations and procedures?A. Yes