Please choose either YES or NO for the following question.A- Yes.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 grade level?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Meets with senior management officials-in areas affected by the compliance activity in order to obtain all viewpoints and to negotiate the approval of proposals and recommendations associated with the compliance activity.
3. Processes and investigates complaints of discrimination, and imposes sanctions against grantees who utilize federal funds to implement discriminatory practices.
4. Knowledge of Disability, Diversity, EEO, Special Emphasis, Mentoring and Affirmative Employment.
5. Develops strategies for monitoring recruitment in the agency and recommends to senior level officials an effective agency recruitment and employee development program.
6. Provides feedback to managers and supervisors on areas in need of significant EEO and affirmative employment improvement, and provides options and strategies for achieving.
7. Performs oversight responsibilities on agency's labor management and employee relations programs for the Office of Civil Rights and conducts management studies and surveys, and provides recommendations.