In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special selection priority under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
This announcement is open to applicants who meet the area of consideration as described in the vacancy announcement, under the heading "Who May Apply." Your response to the following question will determine whether or not you meet the defined eligibility criteria.
1. Select the statement that best describes your Federal employment status:A. I am a current U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement employee in the competitive service who is serving on a career or career-conditional appointment. I work within the local commuting area of the announced duty location and am assigned there on a permanent basis.
If you selected response “A”, provide the duty location (city and state) where you work.
The following questions will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
2. Which of the following statements best describes your experience and/or education?A. I have at least one year of specialized experience at the GS-7 level providing assistance to higher graded analysts by developing background information for studies; researching official documents, compiling and charting statistical date; gathering, summarizing and analyzing information for incorporation into final reports; carrying out specified portions or segments of specific projects; and identifying and recommending solutions to problems.
If you answered "A" or "C" provide the position title(s) and dates of employment referenced in your resume (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY) which demonstrates the experience related to your response.
3. There is a time-in-grade (TIG) requirement for promotion into this position. Have you completed one year in a position at or above the GS-7 grade level?A. Yes, I have completed one year in a position at or above the GS-7 grade level.
Provide the position title(s), series, and grade that supports your claim for time-in-grade. Also give the beginning and ending dates (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY) during which you occupied the position listed.
The following questions will be used to rate applicants who meet the minimum eligibility and qualification requirements for the position. For each statement listed below, please select the response that best describes your experience. Your resume must clearly and accurately reflect the experience and skill levels you claim in this questionnaire, in order to receive credit for your response(s).
4. Have you collected, compiled, coordinated, and submitted information for the preparation of reports?A. Yes
5. Based on data that you have researched and analyzed, have you proposed solutions and made recommendations?A. Yes
6. Have you assisted in the analysis of financial information?A. Yes
7. Select the choice, which best describes your ability to communicate orally with various levels of employees and management in order to obtain and provide information.A. I have questioned, interviewed, or conferred with others to obtain or verify information; or participated in debate or speech programs; or explained non-technical procedures to customers.
8. Select the choice, which best describes how you have interacted with others, including visitors, various levels of employees, and management.A. I have cooperated with others on tasks/projects, including others who have been uninterested or uncooperative.
9. Have you drafted memos, transmittal letters, responses to requests for information, and other documents explaining policies or procedures?A. Yes
10. Have you written final documents covering complex information, including policies, training manuals/materials, management reports, or conference materials?A. Yes
11. Have you analyzed data and extracted information to identify problems, significant factors, or trends to assist in decision-making?A. Yes
12. Have you assisted in conducting reviews, audits, other programs/management studies, etc.?A. Yes
13. Select the statement, which best describes how you typically plan and organize your work.A. I have followed a schedule, goals, and guidelines prepared by my supervisor.
Applicants who have held a permanent position with career ladder promotion potential equivalent to GS-13 or higher in the competitive service may be referred for selection without competition under our agency merit promotion procedures. Details and temporary promotions do not count. Your answer and narrative response to the following question will be used to determine whether or not you can be categorized as a non-competitive eligible. If you are referred non-competitively based on your responses and that information is later found to be incorrect, you may lose further consideration under this announcement. Therefore, if you are uncertain about the promotion potential of position(s) you have held, respond “No.”
14. Have you ever held (or do you currently hold) a competitive service position on a permanent basis in the federal government with promotion potential equivalent to GS-13 or higher?A. Yes
If you are a Federal employee, is your most recent performance rating equivalent to a "pass," "satisfactory," or better?A. YES