The following question pertains to your eligibility status. NOTICE: Your responses to the following questionnaire will be verified against all uploaded documents for this vacancy announcement. Failure to provide supporting information and/or documentation may result in a lower score or even being rated as ineligible for the position.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
3. Do you possess a master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from a program approved by the Commission of Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) OR Did you graduate from a nationally accredited program conferring a comparable mental health degree as in Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology or Psychiatry? NOTE: All additional coursework taken to be accepted for Marriage and Family Therapy licensure must come from a nationally accredited program in one of the above areas. NOTE: A doctoral degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from a COAMFTE approved program is considered to be a comparable mental health degree.A. Yes
The following question pertains to your licensure. Must be licensed in Marriage and Family Therapy. Persons hired or reassigned to work as a Marriage and Family Therapist in Veterans Health Administration (VHA) must hold a full, valid and unrestricted independent license to independently practice Marriage and Family Therapy in a State.
4. Do you possess a full, valid and unrestricted independent license to independently practice Marriage and Family in a State?A. Yes
The following question pertains to experience. In addition to the basic requirements, the full performance level requires completion of a minimum of one (1) year of post-master's degree experience in the field of health care marriage and family therapy work (VA or non-VA experience). Or, a doctoral degree in marriage and family therapy or comparable degree in mental health from an accredited training program.
5. Do you possess the specialized experience?A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. As previously explained, your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy. If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed: Job title Duties (be as detailed as possible) Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008) Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week).
You must provide a complete application package, which includes:
• VA Form 10-2850C Application for Associated Health Occupations
• OF 306 Declaration for Federal Employment
• Proof of current licensure/registration
• If you are a current VA employee a copy of your most recent SF 50 showing grade and step.
• Veterans documentation if you are claiming Veterans preference (You must submit proper documentation, which includes a copy of your DD214 member copy 4 or earlier version showing character of service. Applicant's claiming 10-point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference along with the required documentation listed on the form. For more information on Veterans preferences go to www.opm.gov/veterans.
7. I understand that in order to be considered for this vacancy announcement I must submit a complete application package and that failure to do so will result in loss of consideration.A. Yes