THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. Choose one answer that best describes your experience as it relates to the specialized experience for this Emergency Management Specialist ( National IMAT Resource Unit Leader) AD-0089-02.A. I am credentialed and qualified as a NIMS Resource Unit Leader or am in a commensurate position in a non-NIMS compliant organization and have performed this position on multiple incidents.
For each of the task statements below, please select the response that best indicates the skill level that you possess for each task listed. The task statements were developed based on the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies needed to perform the work of this position.
Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Implement an incident wide resource tracking process to support the maintenance of a common operating picture (COP) within the ICS organization.
3. Participate in the implementation, coordination, and management efforts to develop, distribute, and share Incident Action Plans.
4. Gather, update, and apply resource information relevant to the incident to support maintenance of the COP.
5. Develop forecasts of future incident resource requirements.
6. Maintain and improve established resource tracking processes and procedures necessary to support planning and preparedness activities.
7. Develop plans that further improvements in national response operations and capabilities.
8. Interact with internal and external organizational peers, including Federal, State, and Local government representatives.
9. Provide planning technical expertise and participate in intra and inter organizational response planning efforts.
10. Utilize organic information and knowledge management procedures and processes to ensure sharing and distribution of planning information and plans to internal and external audiences.
11. Develop supporting plans for ex., demobilization, future operations, and contingency plans.
12. Coordinate with peers, and senior managers in accomplishing planning responsibilities.
Please select the response below that best reflects your understanding of the special requirements for the National Incident Management Assistance Teams (IMAT).A- YES
13. Are you aware that all FEMA employees are subject to 24-hour on-call in the event of an emergency, and all Federal employees may be subject to emergency deployment?
14. Are you able to meet this commitment?
15. Do you understand that the length of such deployment may last anywhere from days to months, depending upon the nature of the emergency or disaster?
16. Would you able to meet this commitment?
17. Do you understand that in the event of an emergency deployment, your travel requirements may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require you to relocate to emergency sites, some of which are quite austere?
18. Are you able to meet this commitment?